Sunday, September 16, 2007

Public Service For Bloggers


People often ask me how I come across the shit that I find on the Internet, and I never really have good answers, but sometimes I run across a fount of material that I can abuse use. As so many of my favorite bloggers have been infrequently posting these days, I can help if writers block is involved. I don't know how or where I came upon this page, but if you are at a loss for material...

This page will cure what ails you... (click me)

Happy Blogging.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

Ladies- anyone want to go to Iceland with me to the Phallological Museum? Heh!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on it, Schmoop. Heh. I envy everyone who works there.

11:28 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Great page. i loved reading it.

6:26 AM  
Blogger none said...

thanks for the link.

I'm sure I'll spend a few hours there.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Gropecunt Lane?? I wouldn't have believed this....

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...

Appreciate it. Now I'm about to waste 2 hours pouring over this page!

When the wife gets home and I'm still sitting at the computer, I'm blaming you!

1:31 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

Damn it's like looking over to my left and Honey doing that at his desk while surfin the net

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, uh, how 'bout a post. :-)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home