Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Schmoopie Insisted I Post This...


So today at lunch, we were walking downtown and passed within eyesight of a Kenneth Cole store and they were changing the 2 story sign on the building with a new ad featuring a waifish crack-whore looking Kate Moss analog. She didn't have enough junk in her trunk to fill up her little hot pants. It was sad for an ass man like me to witness. I said to Schmoopie that the model was unappealing, and that I'd bet that her pussy lips were like Pringles.

She lost it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Good call Schmoop/// Im dieing here!

10:35 PM  
Blogger none said...

Pringles: salty dried potatoes. Nice...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

once you pop you cant stop lol

2:06 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Hmmmm....

Personally, I've never known the vagina to be affected by a lack of weight hanging off of a rear end...

I have noticed, however, that an excess of weight causes in flow and outflow concerns in many regards and is detrimental to proper usage of said device...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh. I had no idea that women carried weight....there. What an interesting bit of data.

11:17 AM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

Better Pringles than, I don’t know, Doritos.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Slightly off-topic, but there's a double entendre ad on the radio now, and, well, Jack is now going around saying, "Declan! She has a lot of junk in her trunk!" Ah, how I laugh. Ah, how I should NOT be a mother!

10:25 PM  
Blogger La Cremiere said...

Hahaha! I like the fact that men like fleshier women that thoe overly skinny models with swet and sour flavoured pringles. lol!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home