Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Consequences Schmonsequences, So Long As He's Rich...



So, thinking fondly of the taxes we have to pay this year (thanks to Schmoopie for doing the taxes), and listening to the testimony of L. Paul Bremer and hearing him talk money, I'm miles beyond disgusted. I'm so fed up with the grift, idiocy, jingoism, and pointless sensational outrage of our elected officials, I'm ready to pardon those D.C sniper guys with the understanding that they only target politico's. Maybe the Fox News and CNN tards too. Why isn't anyone upset? Why isn't anyone saying anything? Where are the riots in the streets? What the fuck? Aren't there any REAL patriots anymore?

You may remember the 8 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS that got "lost" in Iraq. Well, that's chump change my friends, and we're the chumps. They shoveled 363- that's three hundred and sixty three TONS of $100 bills over there and DIDN'T KEEP TRACK OF IT. Only our idiot filled government could deal with money by the pound (no- not Pound, like Pound Sterling). I'd like to stop paying now please. I'm starting to think that there is not one thing I'm getting for my money that I like. I don't trust the FDA, FTC, ATF, FBI, CIA- any thing that's an acronym and ends its website in ".gov", and I'm tired of underwriting things that don't work and have no credibility or accountability. If I did my job the way the government does, I'd be fired years after it was obvious that I hadn't been working, people would be dead, the nation in ruins, and I'd be a billionaire.

Remember the words of our leaders- "Ask not what your big-brother-overlord-guardian-corporate-plutocratic-oligarchy can do for you, ask what you can do for your big-brother-overlord-guardian-corporate-plutocratic-oligarchy."

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

PS Love the Daffy Duck reference, conincidence that that line in the cartoon is followed by 'Hussain CHOP!'??

6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Surprise, Birthday Boy! Here's your Birthday Tiara. (Yes, you have to wear it).
http://www.biblelight.net/tiara-lg.jpg


Stop by my blog for the party. And that goes for anyone here who wants to help celebrate!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

oops I didnt realise I used the company email when Ps-ing my comment

12:23 PM  
Blogger jaded said...

I think we should consolidate voting ballots with tax returns so the people can really influence how tax dollars are spent or wasted.

1:41 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

i work for a place that has a .gov extension and i can tell you that YOU ARE ABSOLUTE CORRECT.

i think Ross Perot should have been elected president. this country needs to be run like a business. trillions in debt? what the fuck is that? the value of the dollar down the toilet? jobs outsourced by the millions? how short-sighted and greedy do you have to be to be a politician?

1:49 PM  
Blogger That Guy said...

Go get'em Stucco.
/me looks for the shovel so he can help bury the bodies.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Dr.Alistair said...

run like a business?

it already is.

and the labour is cheap.

and why doesn`t anyone do anything?

cops have guns.

9:53 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

it's not run like a business. if it was, it would have gone into bankruptcy in 1980.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

I don't see no stinkin' Tiara!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I usually take the "head in the sand" approach. I try not to look at that box on the W2 that lists the amount of taxes withheld. It's better that way.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Imez said...

oh god it's killing me. It's the Simpsons isn't it? monkey's paw? oh god what is it?

1:18 PM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

Don’t you understand? The “turrurists in Amurka hate our freedom.” It costs lots and lots and lots of money to stop the freedom haters from hating our freedoms. And that’s why we are not supposed to ask these questions. It’s all very simple. Now, let’s go over it one more time…

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home