Thursday, October 19, 2006

Inspector Spector, What's Your Vector?


Well, I mean, it's not as cool as "Conjunction Junction, what's your function?", but bear with me. We are now officially under contract, and I know this is sort of a trivial update, but for Schmoopie this is a big deal since the showings should slow to a stop. Plus, the scheduled closing is slated for right before Thanksgiving, so we can use the holiday for moving if this timeframe holds. I dunno about Scmoopie, but I'm ready to self medicate in order to sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

Hence my blog about red wine and its health benefits. It's also a very good way to relax in the evenings. I will load up on some today. Love you!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice panties stucco. I have a pic somewhere of ones that say open all night... why i keep these things is a mystery to me.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Who doesn't self-medicate in order to sleep?? You've clearly been living a little too clean.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've known you long enough to know that you self medicate for plenty of other reasons too, why not add sleep to the list?
OSF

6:48 AM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

Self Medication, Submit to Sedation. Youch! Sorry about that. Congrats on the contract.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home