Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Go Stucco! Is'sha Birthday! (Not Really)


As instructed by Scott from Oregon, "Woohoohoo!" We have an offer on da' homestead.

So I'm feeling a little "animated". It could still all go wrong with the inspection, you know if there are radioactive termites or something, but for now I'm maintaining positive thoughts. The tentative timeframe would be to close right before Thanksgiving, which means I'll probably miss all the good football games, but under these circumstances, I won't gripe.

I'm looking at todays radar, and it's rainy in Seattle. I can't wait to get there and start being a part of it. That, and I need to find someone there with a sailboat who needs an extra crew member from time to time. Mostly, I can't wait to get the family unit out there and show the kiddies what plant life looks like, and meander around the coast in our free time.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're selling the house after all, tell me was it karma? maybe the statue of that one St, Guy being buried cause I'm fixin to be in the same boat not before long (shit, Texass is converting me)

...and you need that baby dancing thing that was on Alley McAnorexic... yeah baby dance.. no wait not that one.

Congrats mate, I'll send up some xtra cash to cover the inspector bribe cause I know what you've done to that house :P

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house offer.

Don't fret. Radioactive termites haven't made it that far north.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

An accepted offer?

That deserves a Woohoohoo.

Heck, you keep that up, I might take my savings and buy a small sailboat that you can teach me how to sail...

Don't get too worked up about the rain.

It is wet, and it is very very cold...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations Dude!! That has to be a huge relief.

So that's step 1 complete, out of how many steps? 23?

5:34 PM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

Hey, is that alien dancing or having a seizure? Congrats on the pending house sale.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Schmoopie said...

The dancing alien really creeps me out, Hun.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Stucco said...

Yeah, that's how the one that abducted you looked and danced.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Just wanted to point out that all this occured AFTER you started to utilize the extra "hoo" in your Woohoo"s.

I've got a few other "gifted" PDL tricks, but I am afraid you might not be able to handle the returns. Stick with the "hoo" for awhile until seredipity and coincidence are words you throw around like "hey, you gonna eat that?" and "please pass the salt."

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home