Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's Worse Than I Thought


For, let's say "ever", I've felt like a far more soulfull being trapped in the body of a peculiar doughey white guy. It's okay, I would tell myself- I've got "get down". I've got soul. I like big butts. I keep it real. But then the lingering doubts would set in- I can't (and won't even try to) dance, I can hail a cab, I can swim, and I like scotch.
Now there is a test to quantify exactly how "white and nerdy" you are, and I'm distressed to report that I'm 28% white and nerdy. Break out the mayo and bologna/baloney- I'm FAR more of a "cracker" than I'd been thinking. I guess the only thing left is to start dressing like a golf pro. White socks and sandals, here we come...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Crap. I'm 40% white and nerdy.

I think this test unfairly targets Star Trek and Monty Python fans. And I can't help it if I'm near-sighted! It's a physiological condition!

Grumble.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Schmoopie said...

I am 18% nerdy, have a big butt and I can't help it, but I love rap music. I think being "from the Lou" automatically gives you a tad more "get down" than the average whitey. I am, however, hopelessly white, as I love bologna and Miracle Whip sandwiches.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.s. I'm 24%

11:33 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

38%... can't believe I scored so low...

12:54 PM  
Blogger Vulgar Wizard said...

Can you see Stucco ridin' dirty? Me either.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Schmoopie said...

Stucco has the filthiest imagination of anyone I've met. VW, you really have to see him in person to realize that he could (and does) ride dirty. He may be a white man but he does have soul!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

I have no doubt stucco rides a little...

Like I have no doubt he leaks a little blue smoke on the hills...

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home