Monday, September 18, 2006

Keep It Coming!


To those who have been sending me positive karma and good luck type thoughts, thank you, and please don't stop now. I had a nice phone interview with an outfit in Seattle and one other coming along shortly. I'm told of an episode of Friends (one I missed) where Joey is interviewing for some TV-related thing or another, and is worried that he's gonna say something dumb that will kill the deal (a phobia I justifiably posses: Interviewer: So, Stucco, what would you say is your greatest weakness? Me [attempting to use humor in an inappropriate place]: If I didn't tell the state appointed psychiatrist, what makes you think I'm telling you?), and so he has his friends hang out nearby at the coffee place and interrupt him whenever he's about to say something untoward. The interview goes well and the interviewer leaves, and as Joey is breathing a sigh of relief and congratulating himself, the interviewer comes back in and says she has one last question- what is his favorite TV show, to which he replies, "Favorite TV show? Yeah, right- No, I have a life!" thus tanking the deal.

So, the request is this- Don't leave me hangin'- please keep the good vibes coming.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

It's too early here to sing any Beach Boys, so I won't.

It rains in Seattle, like, all da time...

I feel like I am rootin' for you to grow armpit mold and water stains....


Ooooommmmm....

6:33 AM  
Blogger Stucco said...

If that's what it takes! :)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck, despite the potential departure. Schmuck.
OSF

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home