Saturday, September 09, 2006

Thinking about breadmaking

I think I'm going to take a stab at making some Irish Soda Bread tomorrow. You know, between all the myriad chores I'm committed to doing in order to get the house on the market. I'm amazed at how much touching up I need to do with paint. I mean what- do I flail about and rake things against the wall as I walk? Why did no one tell me? But I digress. Back to the bread business, I'm interested in making an unusual (potentially unleavened) bread. Recipes/Suggestions welcome (unless they are ridiculously complicated).

Also, why does Colorado have "blue laws"? I might want to get liquored up tomorrow, and they deny me my spontaneity...

2 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

I've witnessed you flailing. I didn't tell you because then I couldn't point and laugh :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger RicTresa said...

Could be worse.. could be a world with out macs, Waffles rule!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home