Monday, September 11, 2006

Whoaaaaoooooooowwhhooo!


So, I'm making bread (Irish Soda), and this is what loudly comes out of my blushing bride in the front yard. I run to the screen door and see her trembling in the yard. Seems that she was watering out front and this guy popped his stanky ass head out and gave her a start. He'd taken up residence under our front doorstep. Now we're trying to make life unconfortable for the dude, without pissing him off so much that he sprays. *Sigh* So, how do you annoy, but not anger or frighten a skunk?

3 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

My face was literally inches from the skunk! How many people can say they were that close and didn't get sprayed? Your Irish soda bread is the best! I'd do almost anything for more ;)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was _really_ good.

Though in the famous words of Meatloaf: But I won't do that.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Play rap music on a loop under the house. Truly

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home