Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Guess Who Came Back?


Damn, now the stank-ass guest is hanging out somwhere near or under the chimney, and the odor is coming into the house. This is of course ideal for a house we are trying to prep for sale. Home buyers love the scent and sense of adventure the nastiest smelling member of the animal kingdom has to offer. What I really want to know is where the hell the foxes and owls have gone. Some other critter ought to be eating this dude. Bah.

In other news, send me all the positive karma you can spare tomorrow about lunchtime- I have a phone interview with an outfit in Seattle. If it goes well, I'll spill more of the beans, but I don't want to jinx anything.

Also, there is a new ad coming out for the newly redesigned iPod Nano that appears to condone the use of LSD. Weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

I think the owls and foxes don't want to smell the stink either. They are smart! Stay away... far,far away! All we can do about your interview is hope that if it is meant to be, you will get to be a part of their company, and we will get to be in the Pacific Northwest a bit sooner than we expected. I hope they will realize just what a great person you are, as all of us already know. Love you, Hunny!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home