Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thank You!


So I had my second interview with a clinical software company in Seattle today and did well enough it seems, as they want me to come out for the next round. A hearty and sincere thank you to all the folks that have been sending me positive thoughts and please don't let up now. I don't yet know the travel date(s), but I'm very excited about this development and probably won't sleep much tonight. I may have to rename this blog to the "Autumn Of My Satisfaction"...

4 Comments:

Blogger Schmoopie said...

"It's startin' to come together, Pepper! It's startin' to come together!"

7:53 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Obviously my attempts at sabatoge are failing miserably...

Plan B time. Put me down as a reference, would ya?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

"Winter of Drizzle"

Pack away your sun screen, or, better yet, donate it to a needy white, pasty man...

8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ga! Chem trails!

Ok, so while you'r out of town, I think Schmoop should come over with A & Z.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home