Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dang! Where Did The Weekend Go?


(Weekend frolicking, doncha know?)

So, you know- another weekend is on the wane and I'm doing chores wondering why I'm not independently wealthy already so I can enjoy those seven day weekends. I think I'll feel better about the passing of time when it starts getting dark at night again. I friggin hate summer- long hot days (although while longer here in Seattle, they are not nearly as hot as Colorado), constant friggin sunshine, and too many people outdoors/at the beach. I hate the sun rising at 4AM or whatever and setting at midnight. On the plus side, there are the bikini's and really impressive low tides, but that's about it.

I can't wait for November. Bring the clouds and rain already.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger meno said...

Hush your mouth!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

You just need a hat and some cheap sunglasses...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Oh baby boy I hear ya... Is it fall yet? I'd like my brain back~~~

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that humidity has gone to your head already! Crazy I tell ya! It has been damn hot here though...sigh* -Miss T

8:40 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

You may enjoy this-- It has politics AND some very nice boobies.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/367.html

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home