Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Vacation Shots

What the frig is this?

A lot of Southern Oregon's coast looks like this. Beautiful!

For my buddy Werdna.

Very windy and scratchy Tuesday, but picturesque none the less.

Somewhere north of Gold Beach. Don't know that this spot had a name.

Happy girlies found a not so windy spot to bury toesies.

Four short hours from the worlds largest ball of string!

Amazing views from high ground along the way north. This was not quite to Seal Cave.

This is inside Seal Cave. Tough shot, as no flashes are allowed.

I liked the mossy green cave walls.

North of Seal Cave

Saw a lot of cool old bridges.

Our room in Cannon Beach

What more could I ask for, than the company of friends?

The famed Haystack Rock.

This place looks like heaven. Seriously.

My girlies improving the scenery by being in it.

Just another knockout Cannon Beach sunset. You've seen one...

Z, showing off his rock skipping finesse.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Seriously? The lappy shot made me LAUGH!
You scored on the room view!

Faboo shots dear.. I am sighing.. I wish I WAS there!

7:01 AM  
Blogger meno said...

You are in one of my favorite places on earth. I'll be there in about a month, so i'm not jealous. I'm not. Really.

I think the first picture is what happens when a Humvee and an armoured tank make babies.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I don't know what it is, but I'm betting it gets better gas mileage than you or I do!

How GORGEOUS! You know what? Your beaches over there really DO seem different from our beaches over here. Keep 'em coming, please!

(oh, and the back-to-back laptops? LOVE it...)

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are killing me guys! I have plenty of Cannon beach shots from my childhood but you just can't see it enough! Love the girlies and the skipper. Maybe next summer with us? -Miss T

12:05 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

May the wind gods die and go to hell while y'all are there.

Glad you got such a wonderful view where you are staying.

I don't know what that thing is, but I bet it is Asian...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Vulgar Wizard said...

I've been to that Sea Lion Cave!!!!! IT STUNK!!! Literally. It was cool, but it smelled oh-so-bad.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*futilely scratching and pawing at the laptop screen* Let me IN!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121443403835305037.html

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home