Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So Whatcha Whatcha Whatcha Want?



Clinton wins 3 of 4 yesterday, because she's "experienced"? Overlooking the fact that I'd like my heart surgeon to perform my surgeries, as opposed to his "experienced" wife, let me do a quick reality check on the Clinton dynasty.

1> Signed NAFTA. Fucked a lot of unskilled laborers out of a living.

2> Signed Graham-Leach-Bliley, thus repealing the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 (that'd be Depression Era, for us public victims students). If you want to know how this whole sub-prime mortgage thing began, it began with Billy Clinton spinelessly removing the protection that kept commercial banks out of the stock market. That's experience, eh?

3> Bankruptcy reform. Hilly signed it. Bankruptcies are up 28% since last year, and these people are no longer usually able to discharge their debts. We're this close to debtors prisons, and come to think of it, maybe that's what all these mysterious penal facilities under construction are meant to be?

We have a serious cancer in this country and it's idiocy mixed with ignorance. I expected nothing from Texas- those people are fucking nuts, and more than a little bit racist, but I really expected more from Ohio. I'm ready to vote for Sybil McCain at this point just to accelerate our cultural flame-out. War is peace! Freedom is slavery! Ignorance is bliss! And oh yeah- Arbeit Macht Frei.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger That Guy said...

woman hater :P

(cause I have nothing worth while to comment about but wanted to be the first !)

Oh, and I agree!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Gordo said...

I wonder if she has the strength of character to sit as VP (again) if the masses pull their heads out of their asses?

That picture's going to give me nightmares, by the way. Thanks.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

What IS it with those damned PICTURES of her? I've not seen a good one yet.

Arbeit Macht Frei, indeed. I'm genuinely afraid.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL@ Hammer.

Prisons. Can we talk about prisons? We have the highest incarceration rate in the freekin world. Home of the free, right? And California, the supposedly most liberal state in the union, leads the rest of the country. Want to know why? The prison guard union. A case of the Democrats eating their own tails. I'm sick of both sides. My sainted grandmother is rolling in her grave.

Ranty Dancehall out.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Arbeit Macht Frei. As you noticed I had a skilled worker today! lol

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And she looks like a fish.

8:11 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

First political post I've read in entirety. And she does scare me with those expressions and after watching that movie "Primary Colors".. I think she's a power hungry beyotch.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saying Hillary Clinton has Executive Branch experience is like saying Yoko Ono was a Beatle.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home