Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Weird Giant Condom Thingy...


Looking out my office window, I see (among other things) the Washington Athletic Club building. The past few days, there has been a window open with a huge condom looking thing that flaps in the breeze. I took this picture with my camera phone, so I know it's not that easy to spot, so I circled it.

I'm feeling a little intimidated.

Oh, for the geeky types- in the upper left corner there is a spot (a helicopter or bird or something), and directly underneath that is the corporate headquarters for Amazon.com. The building used to be a hospital or something, and it sits on a big hill south of the downtown area. For the super-geeks, it looks just like the clip are building that they used to show on Cisco manuals. Okay, geek time is over.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I zoomed in and it is indeed an Ultra Magnum ribbed.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

What the hell IS that thing?!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Holy ribbed rubber Batman

6:07 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

Why don't you walk over there some lunchtime and ask them?

5:28 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

hey hey hey GODZILLA! godzilla. godzilla

3:02 PM  
Blogger amusing said...

I guess I am geeky, but not super-geeky.

I still have an Amazon business card from the big annual book convention. An editor wrote on it "These guys plan to sell books on the internet or something and wanted to talk to the publicity director." Heh-heh.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home