Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whip Me, Tag Me, Make Me Write Bad Checks...

Vulgar Wizard tagged me, but only on her blog, thereby breaking a rule of her meme, but who am I to point fingers?

The poop:
Link to the person that tagged you: Post the rules on your blog. And here they are:
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I wasn't at all claustrophobic until I was trapped in a maintenance shaft I was mapping in my elementary school at the age of 9.
2. I like naked girls all tied up.
3. I get nosebleeds all the goddamned time.
4. I'm a "sniffer". That is to say, I smell things. All sorts of things.
5. I always ALWAYS match my underwear to my shirt. I disapprove of white socks. Let's just say I have fashion peccadillos...
6. I don't like or play computer/console games.
7. I will never again camp. Fuck that shit.

There you have it. I'm tagging Vulgar Wizard back (hey, she broke rules- I'M breaking rules). Oh, and NO TAG BACKS! Heh.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger meno said...

#7, a-fucking-men!

I'll camp in a five, maybe a four star hotel. Other than that, NFW.

10:24 PM  
Blogger That Guy said...

when the life as we know it comes to an end, and it will... I'll know how to camp :)

/will camp over sleep in a house anyday
//still likes to shower while camping tho...
///wants to know what you were mapping, school project or ehem... personal use :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger General Catz said...

You didn't tag 7 random people.

And i hate camping, too.

4:45 AM  
Blogger TTQ said...

A sniffer . huh. Is that a clinical term? Google here I come. oh wait, I really don't need to know. It's bad enough the dog eats the crotch out of my panties. Then poops them out in the yard.

"Honey! I've found your pink panties!" hubby yells loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Clowncar said...

you know, I've known the title of your blog for like a year (dropping over from ms. dancehall's site) but only today did I actually get it. yikes. gettin old and feeble.

enjoyed you on the "talking radio blog deal." may actually listen to it live someday.

4:27 PM  
Blogger none said...

I don't do white socks either.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Stucco said...

TG- if the end of the world means camping, I think I speak for meno on this one- you can have it.

Generalissimo- I SAID I was breaking rules :)

TTQ- I snorted when I read that. I hope you are satisfied.

Clowncar- welcome to the low-rent district. Y'otter join in on Irr's radio deal. It's an experience for sure.

Hammer- see? I just knew you had it together.

2:53 PM  
Blogger amusing said...

So, I want to know if when meno goes camping in a fancy hotel, does that mean she moves the chairs around and throws the sheets over the chair backs to make a tent?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home