Tuesday, December 02, 2008

"You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded" - Idiocracy

Who knew that movie was non-fiction?

Do I hate my country? Not exactly, but I'm really fucking pissed off about my fellow citizens. I can't abide people. That's what it comes down to- I can't stand almost everyone. Those that celebrate this completely low-brow, unenlightened, materialistic, self-centered, vapid, dangerous, filthy, wasteful, and ignorant culture ARE the problem. It's "game over" time here, and I'm not crazy about the idea of leaving this place. I mean, this is MY country too- why should I have to leave?

I'm simply outnumbered by people who would pose little girls with guns and not notice that they are pointing them near to or at one another.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

You know what? Don't even fucking GO there with me. The level of idiocy that I've been noticing lately scares the crap out of me (the rights are all, pardon the pun, up in arms, and I just can't take it).

1:36 PM  
Blogger meno said...

Looks like a Christmas card from idiots.

"Hope your Christmas blows you away."

3:52 PM  
Blogger SUEB0B said...

When I saw Idiocracy, I thought it looked like 15 years in the future, not 500.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? They're just practicing survival of the fittest.

Oh. My God.

LOL@ Meno.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

Mike Judge is a genius. 'nuff said.

I'm not anti-gun. Far from it. I'm anti idiots with guns. People that let their young kids play with deadly weapons like that really frighten me.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

"GO ahead. Make my daycare."

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home