Monday, October 27, 2008

Here In Our Nation's Capital, Liberty Is Dead...



I'm just a visitor (perhaps of this entire nation, but for sure here in D.C.) so, maybe I shouldn't get so worked up. The local news is talking about the new policy of random searches of bags for the trains and subway. The people they polled were largely in favor, because it made them feel "safe". Fuck you all- you D.C. charlatans. You are not Americans, and wouldn't know Freedom if it noisily split you in half.

Amendment 4, motherfuckers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I continue to be horrified.

You know what I need to do? I need to figure out exactly "WHAT" I am. I've been called so many things over the last few weeks that it'd be nice to be able to at least position myself somewhere on the political spectrum.

Sigh

1:44 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

It's horrifying just how quickly people are willing to give up that which their forefathers fought and died for. Just for a feeling.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home