Sunday, June 10, 2007

Has Anyone Ever Gotten Anything From AdSense?



I turned off AdSense, as I have not heard from them ever and I can't log in to check my account. This got me wondering- has anyone with an ordinary (read: not seeing 10K's of page views daily) ever gotten a damned thing from these AdSense people? I know I'm a cynic, but now I'm thinking that people who say zany shit on their blogs, do so because they are hit-whores. Regardless of the motives, is this AdSense thing for real?

5 Comments:

Blogger none said...

From what I understand you need $100 worth of out clicks to ever get a check.

At a nickel a piece that's a lot of clicking.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

You said "hit-whores." He he.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the word on the internet tubes is that it takes a gazillion hits to make anything, and the chances of that are about the same as a zit on J-Lo's cheek.

4:01 PM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

I thought AdSense was anti-spyware. I guess I am truly blissfully ignorant.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ibrahim Khan said...

dont knock up adsense, i've made 3.90 using it, and the way things are i'll be a millionaire a few years after my abnormally long life.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home