Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's Just So Sad, Really


I mean, I have been a Mac proponent for about 7 years now, and in that time I've witnessed Microsoft really screw the pooch on a number of fronts, but this video really only inspires pity. MS is local to me now, and I make my living supporting their wares, so I really don't want to see them totally flame out, but dear lord could they really have less vision? They need a good old fashioned blood letting of management over there in Redmond I think. And some friggin' respect for the UI and user experience. It's just sad.

On a separate note- I bet you can't watch the whole thing. I developed abdominal distress.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Gordo said...

20 seconds .. That's all I could handle ... Ugh,

5:50 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

doubleyou tee ef

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I made it through about 12 seconds. Lordy.

We're Mac people here at Chez Chili. Always have been; always will be.

12:20 PM  
Blogger none said...

My god. I was waiting for a punch line but there wasn't one.

I've got my 4 of my windows machines all working pretty well so Vista is not in my plans until they force me.
I build my own machines from whatever parts I have laying around, not sure if I could do that with macs.

6:05 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

When we were on our cruise last year, I forked over the money to have unlimited internet in our cabin..low and behold nine people later..it was determined their equipment wasn't Vista compatibale, I had just boughtt the computer and this was it's maiden voyage. The did give me my money back and some free internet time on their machines, but it was sooo slow we got to send maybe two e-mails before our time ran out.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Vulgar Wizard said...

That is just terrible. Jeebus. You think Irr will upload it for tomorrow's show in place of some Steely Dan?

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home