Monday, November 19, 2007

Why Do You Only Ever Hear About The Whacko's?

And not a whisper about the cool people here on the Intarwebnet.com deal? My Reflecting Pool (I know her human name, but I'm not telling- neener neener neener) is one such cool doobie. She had a wee photo captioning contest and I won. Woohoohoo* and hooray, yes? Bragging rights and all the ego-spoils yes? No! There was an ACTUAL prize. Observe:

That's right- bona fide refrigerator art! Written across the bottom in a hand too light to be easily scanned, it says "NOT ALL OF US ARE PLESENT", and ain't that the truth! I try to be pleasant in all of my vile, off color, vulgar, and inappropriate doings, and it's nice to know that it matters.

MRP- you and your artist rawk. Many thanks!

* "Woohoohoo" gratefully used with permission and guidance from Scott from Oregon. All rights reserved. U.S. Reg. Pat. Off.

I'm feeling inspired- I think I'll have a contest here. Stay tuned.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohoooo! You got it. Yeah! I guess you can tell the level of education the average 6th grader has in Connecticut when you notice my artists spelling. Glad you are inspired!! :0)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, I'm DYING to see what kind of contest YOU come up with!

5:04 PM  
Blogger meno said...

Oh, I'm AFRAID to see what kind of contest YOU come up with!

5:42 PM  
Blogger TTQ said...

Bring it on.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home