Monday, July 30, 2007

Quickie Post - What Are You Worth?


CurtMac sent me this and it made me laugh. It's so damned wrong- it said I was worth $5900 (which is a ridiculous overcalulation). I'm consumed with interest in an old WWI book, and am keeping a list of all the words I find within it that I've had to look up. I know that many times you can deduce the meaning to a fair degree from the context, but I figure if I can't tell the chillun's what a word means in a manner that they'd understand, then I really don't know the definition. I mean- I can tell them what "antidisestablishmentarianism" means...

Anyway, another couple hundred pages and I ought to have an interesting post (yeah, for a change).

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$3400. Must be the smoking & the beer...

1:46 PM  
Blogger none said...

I was 5930 wonder what I'm doing wrong..or right

3:22 PM  
Blogger nic said...

$4,475. Dang, I'm cheap. That hardly covers my debt.

3:33 PM  
Blogger meno said...

$3,825. God, i'm so cheap....

But that's a good thing, right?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

$5840.00, baby.

O's eying me with a crowbar.

An he's the Anon comment, btw.

6:11 PM  
Blogger KelKel said...

$5325.00 How bizzare of a quote.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

Crap...$3840.. guess I'll have to keep working.. or start playing the lotto to leave my kids an estate.

9:23 PM  
Blogger General Catz said...

$4015. It said congratulations, so i have no idea what the best you can get it.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap, I'm only worth $5225.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home