Monday, December 18, 2006

Mememememememe

Having been tagged by Judith, I'll in turn will tag Scott from Oregon, Irrelephant, That Guy, and Schmoopie.

1. Three things that scare me:
-My heart
-Closed in spaces
-Stupid people in charge (eg. The TSA)

2. Three people who make me laugh:
- Louis Black
- Stephen Colbert
- Billy Connolly

3. Three things I love:
- My family
- The Northwest
- Football

4. Three things I hate:
- Toll roads
- Coffee
- Country and Western music

5. Three things I don't understand:
- Making the bed
- People who believe what Rush Limbaugh says
- Why I don't have an electric car

6. Three things on my desk (at home)
- Kleenex (feeling much better though, thank you)
- My camera (Nikon D50)
- Sundry remote controls

7. Three things I'm doing right now:
- This Memememememe
- Watching the Colts v. Bengals
- Wondering if Schmoopie is feeling well enough to make out

8. Three things I want to do before I die:
- See Europe
- Move from my current feeble ability to fluency in German
- Impart to my children the things that I believe are important in and about life

9. Three things I can do:
- Hold my breath for over a minute (even in my awful shape)
- All kinds of things with a CLARiiON SAN (last weeks training)
- Eat my weight in lobster

10. Three things I can't do:
- Eat bananas
- Explain myself effectively
- Whistle with fingers in my mouth

11. Three things you should listen to: (what? I should listen to, or I'd recommend that you listen to?)
- Noam Chomsky
- My/Your inner voice that says "You don't really need/want that do you?"
- "the opposition"

12. Three things you should never listen to:
- The voice of doubt
- William Shatner singing
- Fox News (even if you lean to the right, you can surely do better)

13. Three things I'd like to learn:
- How to make stained glass
- How to weld
- How to leave no room for doubt with my family that I in fact love them more

14. Three favorite foods:
- Lobster
- Snickers Ice Cream Bars
- Stew

15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
- Chai Tea (but only if it's good- like NOT Starbucks)
- Orange juice
- Water

16. Three shows I watched as a kid
- Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Gilligans Island
- Heckyll and Jeckyll (once upon a time, television was uncensored from political correctness)

So there you have it. Feel free to ridicule me as appropriate.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

Klennex?? Is it next to the bottle of Jerkins Lotion?? lol

10:59 PM  
Blogger none said...

Electric cars just use fossil fuels burned somewhere else. Don't feel bad for not owning one.

Hybrids have nasty chemical batteries that must be disposed of several times over the life of the car.

I wouldn't mind driving something truely green though.

Maybe someday they can make a decent running car powered by solar energy. I'd buy that.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

snickers ice cream, lobster *homer drool*
Sorry Scott *looks sheepish*

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer, I think the only truly green vehicle would be a horse. Or maybe a goat-pulled cart. I can see Stucco driving a four-goat team, all matched Equadorian Blackface Goats, with lovely red tassles on their rigs, all pulling a beautiful black landau.

Sweet.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Stucco said...

Scott- yeah, like I was holding a gun to you about it. Sheesh, you and Irrelephant are some bitter monsters. :)

Cheesy- don't get me started or I might write about spanking techniques.

Hammer- right you are. The worst of them is hydrogen. Ironic that some of the founders of Greenpeace are now advocating for more nuclear power.

Judith- have you ever craved bacon and fish at the same time? I was entertaining the idea of force feeding bacon bits to a fish and then cooking it.

Irrelephant- I like it! I bet I could park it anywhere for free too.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Cheesy said...

ON your mark... get set .... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help it. It's all this green bayou air and the complete and utter lack of cold Christmas weather. Fer gawd's sake, man, it's 75 here. How am I expected to be jovial and cheery and uplifting if I have to wear shorts for the family Xmas pic?

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home